It is Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you or which you may provide to us, in the circumstances set out below.
Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC will only collect and use your Personal Data where we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with legal obligations.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016//679) (“GDPR”), Alicia Rades is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or how we your Personal Data, please contact us via the contact details listed at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data collected via shop.aliciaradesauthor.com (the “Website”)
Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact on the Website in the following ways:
a. When you sign up to receive marketing emails or free content, including eBooks and other offers. Personal Data collected include:
- Email Address
b. When you purchase a book directly from Alicia Rades or Crystallite Publishing LLC. Personal Data collected include:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address (For physical goods)
- Payment method (Payment details are held by the payment processor, not us)
- Any other Personal Data in which you provide
c. When you fill out the contact form or email us directly. Personal Data collected include:
- Email Address
- Any other Personal Data in which you provide in the text box or email
d. Data collected automatically.
2. Use of your Personal Data
Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of the Website;
- respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing emails, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences or may be of interest to you;
- improve services and Website through analysis of information.
Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include newsletter service providers like Mailerlite or Mailchimp, or social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that appropriate data privacy safeguards are in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction, or damage and unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website is aimed at adults, and Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting Alicia Rades via email@example.com or via the postal address listed below:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
Alicia Rades and Crystallite Publishing LLC will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that it needs to be used for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Data Collector: Alicia Rades, Crystallite Publishing LLC
Email for Privacy Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: PO Box 173 Shawano, WI 54166